The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has updated its rule on employee exposure to crystalline silica. Please join us for a panel discussion of the new rule and its impacts on construction and oil and gas operations. Topics will include:
- Who is covered by the rule?
- What does the rule say?
- What types of construction activities are covered?
- How does the rule affect the oil and gas industry?
- What are industry's greatest concerns and how do they play out in the rule?
- How does the rule apply to owners and contractors - who is responsible?
- What are the liability risks and implications of silica exposure?
- Herb Gibson, CIH CSP, OSHA Area Director
- Nicole Blevins, Of Counsel, DGS
- Brenna Finn, Associate, DGS
- Jordan Lipp, Partner, DGS
May 18, 2016
1550 17th Street Suite 500 Denver, CO 80202
7:30 AM | Breakfast & Registration 8:00 AM | Program