Please join us for an update on some hot topics in the employment arena. This briefing will discuss:
Wage and hour update
- Colorado Supreme Court's review of Wage Act statute of limitations.
- Status on potential changes to federal overtime exemption rules.
Unemployment compensation issues, including:
- The division’s increased scrutiny on separation information and penalties for noncompliance.
- New standards for independent contractor status.
- Successor liability for unemployment compensation claims against the predecessor.
Changes to Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
Our speakers for this program are:
- Brett Painter, Partner
- Sterling LeBoeuf, Associate
October 4, 2017
1550 17th Street, Suite 500 | Denver, CO 80202
Breakfast | 7:30 AM
Program | 8-9:00 AM