We hope you can join Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP to explore some of the most pressing topics in Colorado employment law, including the current status of:
- “All things COVID” update (vaccinations, exemptions, remote work, and more);
- The status of state and federal paid leave laws, including sick pay, PTO, and family leave; and
- Colorado’s equal pay/transparency statute – a year later.
The confirmed speakers for this program, which has been approved for one general Continuing Legal Education credit in the state of Colorado, are:
- Brett Painter, Partner, DGS
- Sterling LeBoeuf, Partner, DGS
- Katie Brown, Associate, DGS
- Penelope Scudder, Associate, DGS
Thursday, February 3
Registration & Breakfast | 7:30-8:00 AM
Program | 8:00-9:00 AM
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
1550 17th Street, Suite 500
Denver, CO 80202
Due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases and increasing concern about the delta variant, DGS would like to ask all event attendees to show us a copy of your vaccine card at check in. We appreciate your cooperation in the interest of everyone’s health and safety. The firm is committed to following the guidance of the CDC as well as local and state officials. Should we need to adjust the format of this event, we will communicate such information via email to all registrants. Should you have any questions, please contact Lindsey Reifsnider.